6 chicken breasts cut into large cubes
200 g cipolini onion
2 fennels cut into quarters
200 g coffee mushroom in quarters
2 garlic cloves chopped
473 ml Beaupré Original
500 ml Chicken broth
100 ml 35 % cream
2 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
Salt and Pepper
- In a pan, grasp the chicken in oil on a small amount at a time and season all the pieces. Set aside the chicken.
- In the same pan, put a spoonful of butter and stir in onions, fennels, mushrooms and garlic and cook for 6 minutes. Deglaze with Beaupré Original and reduce by half, add the chicken, the wholegrain mustard and chicken broth.
- Cook covered for 1 hour at 325◦F.
- Remove all trim from the pan and put it on the heat, add the cream and cook until a smooth consistency.
- Replace the trims and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve with boiled potatos or egg pasta.
You can replace the chicken with pork or veal.